Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,995 bioRxiv papers from 288,045 authors.
Author: Nicholas J Brideau
- Most recently observed institution: Helmsley Center for Genomic Medicine, Salk Institute for Biological Studies
- All-time downloads: 3,130 (rank: 19,669 (tie) out of 288,045)
- biochemistry: 3,130 (rank: 127 (tie) out of 11,104)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Structural basis for the RNA-guided ribonuclease activity of CRISPR-Cas13dbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,130 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,038 out of 64,995
- In biochemistry: 15 out of 1,902
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,631 out of 64,995
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,619 out of 64,995
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!