Author: Nicholas J Brideau
- Most recently observed institution: Helmsley Center for Genomic Medicine, Salk Institute for Biological Studies
- All-time downloads: 3,735 (rank: 24,256 (tie) out of 360,722)
- biochemistry: 3,735 (rank: 262 (tie) out of 15,940)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Structural basis for the RNA-guided ribonuclease activity of CRISPR-Cas13dbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,735 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,151 out of 83,751
- In biochemistry: 27 out of 2,712
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,425 out of 83,751
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,891 out of 83,751
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!