Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,813 bioRxiv papers from 206,278 authors.
Author: Christopher P. Toseland
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1641-7535
- Most recently observed institution: School of Biosciences, University of Kent
- All-time downloads: 390 (rank: 94,747 (tie) out of 206,278)
- biochemistry: 390 (rank: 2,481 (tie) out of 7,080)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The life of P.I. - Transitions to Independence in Academiascientific communication and education more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
A Reagentless Biosensor For mRNA: A New Tool To Study Transcriptionbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 390 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,502 out of 45,813
- In biochemistry: 351 out of 1,261
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 28,106 out of 45,813
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 25,897 out of 45,813
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!