Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,897 bioRxiv papers from 309,427 authors.
Author: Ian Bancroft
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biology, York University
- All-time downloads: 328 (rank: 189,458 (tie) out of 309,433)
- genomics: 328 (rank: 27,661 (tie) out of 34,893)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide selection footprints and deleterious variations in young Asian allotetraploid rapeseedgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 328 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 36,180 out of 70,897
- In genomics: 3,368 out of 4,728
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 40,532 out of 70,897
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 51,011 out of 70,897
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!