Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,633 bioRxiv papers from 265,294 authors.
Author: Dandan Hu
- Most recently observed institution: National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement, Huazhong Agricultural University
- All-time downloads: 297 (rank: 163,001 (tie) out of 265,294)
- genomics: 297 (rank: 24,935 (tie) out of 31,037)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide selection footprints and deleterious variations in young Asian allotetraploid rapeseedgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 297 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 31,310 out of 59,633
- In genomics: 3,016 out of 4,155
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 23,458 out of 59,633
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 51,226 out of 59,633
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!