Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,077 bioRxiv papers from 306,093 authors.
Author: Jeanne Cheung
- Most recently observed institution: Genentech
- All-time downloads: 3,137 (rank: 22,172 (tie) out of 306,114)
- biochemistry: 3,137 (rank: 170 (tie) out of 12,293)
Downloads per author, site-wide
T cell co-stimulatory receptor CD28 is a primary target for PD-1-mediated inhibitionbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,137 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,142 out of 70,086
- In biochemistry: 17 out of 2,097
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 47,790 out of 70,086
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 25,675 out of 70,086
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!