Author: Kyriakos Economides
- Most recently observed institution: Sanofi
- All-time downloads: 311 (rank: 217,650 (tie) out of 335,900)
- neuroscience: 311 (rank: 36,602 (tie) out of 56,763)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Familial t(1;11) translocation is associated with disruption of white matter structural integrity and oligodendrocyte-myelin dysfunctionneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 311 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 42,929 out of 77,477
- In neuroscience: 7,533 out of 13,873
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 63,801 out of 77,477
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 48,285 out of 77,477
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!