Author: Fengtao Shen
- Most recently observed institution: Bio-X Institutes, Key Laboratory for the Genetics of Development and Neuropsychiatric Disorders (Ministry of Education), Shanghai Key Laboratory of Psychotic Disorders, Brain Science and Technology Research Center and Institute of Psychology and Behavioral Science, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- All-time downloads: 524 (rank: 350,288 (tie) )
- neuroscience: 241 (rank: 72,656 (tie) )
- psychiatry and clinical psychology: 283 (rank: 4,134 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Prevalence and Predictors of Depression among Training Physicians in China: A Comparison to the United Statespsychiatry and clinical psychology more details view paper
- Downloaded 283 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 102,118
- In psychiatry and clinical psychology: 429
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 116,627
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,456
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!