Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,029 bioRxiv papers from 215,369 authors.
Author: Simona Schiavi
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1641-186X
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Computer Science, University of Verona
- All-time downloads: 547 (rank: 78,755 (tie) out of 215,369)
- neuroscience: 547 (rank: 12,064 (tie) out of 33,352)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Reducing false positives in tractography with microstructural and anatomical priorsneuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Limits to anatomical accuracy of diffusion tractography using modern approachesneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 547 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,949 out of 48,029
- In neuroscience: 1,917 out of 8,372
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,035 out of 48,029
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,327 out of 48,029
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!