Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 59,974 bioRxiv papers from 266,630 authors.
Author: Andrew N. Van
- Most recently observed institution: Washington University School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 715 (rank: 84,886 (tie) out of 266,630)
- neuroscience: 715 (rank: 13,025 (tie) out of 43,833)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Correction of respiratory artifacts in MRI head motion estimatesneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 715 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 11,302 out of 59,974
- In neuroscience: 1,805 out of 10,621
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,304 out of 59,974
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,550 out of 59,974
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!