Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,029 bioRxiv papers from 215,369 authors.
Author: Stefan Blankvoort
- Most recently observed institution: Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience and Centre for Neural Computation, NTNU, Norway
- All-time downloads: 802 (rank: 56,546 (tie) out of 215,369)
- neuroscience: 802 (rank: 8,498 (tie) out of 33,352)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Generation of viral vectors specific to neuronal subtypes of targeted brain regions by Enhancer-Driven Gene Expression (EDGE)neuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
The marked diversity of unique cortical enhancers enables neuron-specific tools by Enhancer-Driven Gene Expressionneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 802 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 6,993 out of 48,029
- In neuroscience: 1,086 out of 8,372
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 12,312 out of 48,029
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,156 out of 48,029
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!