Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,183 bioRxiv papers from 276,080 authors.
Author: Scott Mackey
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychiatry, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT, USA
- All-time downloads: 1,277 (rank: 50,268 (tie) out of 276,080)
- neuroscience: 1,277 (rank: 7,253 (tie) out of 45,425)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mapping Cortical Brain Asymmetry in 17,141 Healthy Individuals Worldwide via the ENIGMA Consortiumneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,277 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,646 out of 62,183
- In neuroscience: 729 out of 11,072
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 42,359 out of 62,183
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 33,293 out of 62,183
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!