Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,227 bioRxiv papers from 288,972 authors.
Author: Akari Ishikawa
- Most recently observed institution: Laboratory of Neuroimaging, Department of Neurology, University of Campinas, Campinas, Brazil
- All-time downloads: 1,281 (rank: 53,710 (tie) out of 288,972)
- neuroscience: 1,281 (rank: 7,743 (tie) out of 48,172)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Mapping Cortical Brain Asymmetry in 17,141 Healthy Individuals Worldwide via the ENIGMA Consortiumneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,281 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 4,952 out of 65,227
- In neuroscience: 769 out of 11,691
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 47,849 out of 65,227
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 63,724 out of 65,227
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!