Author: Iva Kelava
- Most recently observed institution: Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
- All-time downloads: 1,084 (rank: 102,998 (tie) out of 398,532)
- evolutionary biology: 1,084 (rank: 4,447 (tie) out of 20,408)
Downloads per author, site-wide
An early cell shape transition drives evolutionary expansion of the human forebrainevolutionary biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
An Adaptive Threshold in Mammalian Neocortical Evolutionevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,084 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 10,587 out of 93,433
- In evolutionary biology: 578 out of 5,657
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 71,128 out of 93,433
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 72,768 out of 93,433
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!