Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,132 bioRxiv papers from 295,346 authors.
Author: Rhishikesh R Bargaje
- Most recently observed institution: Center of Excellence for Translational Research in Asthma and Lung Disease, CSIR-Institute of Genomi
- All-time downloads: 98 (rank: 276,615 (tie) out of 295,346)
- biochemistry: 98 (rank: 10,934 (tie) out of 11,668)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Anti-inflammatory Role of Curcumin in LPS Treated A549 cells at Global Proteome level and on Mycobacterial infection.biochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 98 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,145 out of 67,132
- In biochemistry: 1,811 out of 1,974
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,456 out of 67,132
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 28,937 out of 67,132
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!