Author: Rhishikesh R Bargaje
- Most recently observed institution: Center of Excellence for Translational Research in Asthma and Lung Disease, CSIR-Institute of Genomi
- All-time downloads: 297 (rank: 263,977 (tie) out of 382,985)
- biochemistry: 297 (rank: 10,908 (tie) out of 17,582)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Anti-inflammatory role of curcumin in Lipopolysaccharide treated A549 cells at global proteome level and on mycobacterial infectionbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 297 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 53,572 out of 89,374
- In biochemistry: 1,625 out of 2,991
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 19,153 out of 89,374
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,098 out of 89,374
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!