Author: Loren Looger
- Most recently observed institution: HHMI Janelia Research Campus
- All-time downloads: 6,648 (rank: 12,381 (tie) out of 363,659)
- neuroscience: 6,648 (rank: 1,324 (tie) out of 61,158)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Shared and distinct transcriptomic cell types across neocortical areasneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,648 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 427 out of 84,482
- In neuroscience: 48 out of 15,013
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,069 out of 84,482
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,306 out of 84,482
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!