Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,459 bioRxiv papers from 297,237 authors.
Author: Remy Bruggmann
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5629-6363
- Most recently observed institution: University of Bern
- All-time downloads: 495 (rank: 132,931 (tie) out of 297,269)
- developmental biology: 495 (rank: 3,928 (tie) out of 11,226)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pre-existent adult sox10+ cardiomyocytes contribute to myocardial regeneration in the zebrafishdevelopmental biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 495 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 21,485 out of 67,466
- In developmental biology: 559 out of 2,007
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,654 out of 67,466
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,738 out of 67,466
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!