Author: Yuki Tonooka
- Most recently observed institution: Life Science Support Office, Yamaguchi University
- All-time downloads: 4,794 (rank: 18,162 (tie) out of 359,958)
- plant biology: 4,794 (rank: 189 (tie) out of 13,590)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Effect of alternating red and blue light irradiation generated by light emitting diodes on the growth of leaf lettuceplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,794 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 720 out of 83,516
- In plant biology: 9 out of 2,542
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,338 out of 83,516
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,056 out of 83,516
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!