Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,753 bioRxiv papers from 287,057 authors.
Author: Yuki Tonooka
- Most recently observed institution: Life Science Support Office, Yamaguchi University
- All-time downloads: 4,537 (rank: 12,621 (tie) out of 287,057)
- plant biology: 4,537 (rank: 101 (tie) out of 10,079)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Effect of alternating red and blue light irradiation generated by light emitting diodes on the growth of leaf lettuceplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,537 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 505 out of 64,753
- In plant biology: 4 out of 1,847
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 9,201 out of 64,753
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,229 out of 64,753
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!