Author: Simon Schwizer
- Most recently observed institution: Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research
- All-time downloads: 1,314 (rank: 85,358 (tie) out of 396,031)
- plant biology: 1,314 (rank: 1,763 (tie) out of 15,228)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Phytophthora infestans RXLR-WY effector AVR3a associates with a Dynamin-Related Protein involved in endocytosis of a plant pattern recognition receptorplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,314 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,633 out of 92,758
- In plant biology: 128 out of 2,856
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 60,690 out of 92,758
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 22,802 out of 92,758
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!