Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,904 bioRxiv papers from 253,441 authors.
Author: Federico Roda
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7923-9713
- Most recently observed institution: The University of Queensland
- All-time downloads: 352 (rank: 127,731 (tie) out of 253,441)
- plant biology: 352 (rank: 4,048 (tie) out of 8,177)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Evidence for mutation-order speciation between convergent ecotypesevolutionary biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Correlated evolution of self and interspecific incompatibility across the range of a Texas wildflowerplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 352 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23,246 out of 54,904
- In plant biology: 616 out of 1,505
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 47,362 out of 54,904
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 33,303 out of 54,904
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!