Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,927 bioRxiv papers from 309,498 authors.
Author: Ondřej Novák
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3030-0616
- Most recently observed institution: Palacky University in Olomouc
- All-time downloads: 723 (rank: 103,919 (tie) out of 309,568)
- plant biology: 723 (rank: 2,799 (tie) out of 11,345)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Molecular framework for TIR1/AFB-Aux/IAA-dependent auxin sensing controlling adventitious rooting in Arabidopsisplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 723 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 13,717 out of 70,938
- In plant biology: 322 out of 2,087
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 13,788 out of 70,938
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,919 out of 70,938
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!