Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 54,904 bioRxiv papers from 253,441 authors.
Author: Benjamin D. Singer
- Most recently observed institution: Northwestern University
- All-time downloads: 4,898 (rank: 8,983 (tie) out of 253,441)
- systems biology: 4,898 (rank: 74 (tie) out of 7,332)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Aging is associated with a systemic length-driven transcriptome imbalancesystems biology more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Single-Cell Transcriptomic Analysis of Human Lung Reveals Complex Multicellular Changes During Pulmonary Fibrosissystems biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,898 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 348 out of 54,904
- In systems biology: 6 out of 1,585
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 261 out of 54,904
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 497 out of 54,904
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!