Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,445 bioRxiv papers from 289,895 authors.
Author: Claudia Sarai Reyes Avila
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6970-8862
- Most recently observed institution: The Sainsbury Laboratory, Norwich Research Park, NR4 7UH, United Kingdom
- All-time downloads: 574 (rank: 113,284 (tie) out of 289,895)
- plant biology: 574 (rank: 3,201 (tie) out of 10,262)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The MoT3 assay does not distinguish between Magnaporthe oryzae wheat and rice blast isolates from Bangladeshplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 574 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,004 out of 65,445
- In plant biology: 416 out of 1,871
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,517 out of 65,445
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 26,871 out of 65,445
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!