Author: Michael A. Krause
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6127-3940
- Most recently observed institution: Laboratory of Malaria and Vector Research, NIAID, NIH
- All-time downloads: 479 (rank: 184,822 (tie) out of 366,303)
- bioinformatics: 479 (rank: 18,783 (tie) out of 31,557)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Detection of simple and complex de novo mutations without, with, or with multiple reference sequencesbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 479 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 31,160 out of 85,151
- In bioinformatics: 4,044 out of 8,142
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 21,819 out of 85,151
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 45,717 out of 85,151
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!