Author: Thibault Gajdos
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6906-4836
- Most recently observed institution: Aix Marseille Univ, CNRS, LPC, Marseille, France
- All-time downloads: 671 (rank: 339,178 (tie) )
- neuroscience: 671 (rank: 44,167 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Revealing subthreshold motor contributions to perceptual confidenceneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 481 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 76,523
- In neuroscience: 11,230
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 154,308
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 129,288
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!