Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 48,100 bioRxiv papers from 215,661 authors.
Author: John Darby Cole
- Most recently observed institution: University of British Columbia
- All-time downloads: 219 (rank: 142,122 (tie) out of 215,661)
- neuroscience: 219 (rank: 22,910 (tie) out of 33,352)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A combination of running and memantine increases neurogenesis and reduces activation of developmentally-born dentate granule neurons in ratsneuroscience more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Differential effects of extended exercise and memantine treatment on adult neurogenesis in male and female ratsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 219 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,830 out of 48,100
- In neuroscience: 4,891 out of 8,382
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 24,058 out of 48,100
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 17,728 out of 48,100
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!