Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,853 bioRxiv papers from 309,208 authors.
Author: Zhenyu Guo
- Most recently observed institution: BGI-Shenzhen, Shenzhen 518083, China
- All-time downloads: 187 (rank: 249,276 (tie) out of 309,226)
- immunology: 187 (rank: 11,103 (tie) out of 14,828)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Recovered and dead outcome patients caused by influenza A (H7N9) virus infection show different pro-inflammatory cytokine dynamics during disease progress and its application in real-time prognosisimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 187 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 53,919 out of 70,857
- In immunology: 1,270 out of 1,825
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 60,312 out of 70,857
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 65,135 out of 70,857
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!