Author: Jianming Li
- Most recently observed institution: Shenzhen Third People's Hospital, Shenzhen 518112, China
- All-time downloads: 277 (rank: 282,387 (tie) out of 395,142)
- immunology: 277 (rank: 14,697 (tie) out of 22,100)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Recovered and dead outcome patients caused by influenza A (H7N9) virus infection show different pro-inflammatory cytokine dynamics during disease progress and its application in real-time prognosisimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 277 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 58,490 out of 92,509
- In immunology: 1,563 out of 2,730
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 47,940 out of 92,509
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 74,274 out of 92,509
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!