Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,653 bioRxiv papers from 308,421 authors.
Author: Laurence F Abbott
- Most recently observed institution: Columbia University
- All-time downloads: 1,061 (rank: 72,661 (tie) out of 308,421)
- neuroscience: 1,061 (rank: 11,213 (tie) out of 52,099)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Neural trajectories in the supplementary motor area and primary motor cortex exhibit distinct geometries, compatible with different classes of computationneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,061 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,493 out of 70,653
- In neuroscience: 1,196 out of 12,710
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 10,256 out of 70,653
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,000 out of 70,653
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!