Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,882 bioRxiv papers from 287,592 authors.
Author: Brad Hulse
- Most recently observed institution: Janelia Research Campus, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- All-time downloads: 9,583 (rank: 4,301 (tie) out of 287,592)
- neuroscience: 9,583 (rank: 408 (tie) out of 47,689)
Downloads per author, site-wide
High-performance GFP-based calcium indicators for imaging activity in neuronal populations and microcompartmentsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 9,583 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 124 out of 64,882
- In neuroscience: 20 out of 11,607
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 62 out of 64,882
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 169 out of 64,882
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!