Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 57,812 bioRxiv papers from 266,109 authors.
Author: Edward DiCarlo
- Most recently observed institution: Weill Cornell Medical College
- All-time downloads: 3,337 (rank: 16,279 (tie) out of 266,142)
- immunology: 3,337 (rank: 175 (tie) out of 11,291)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Defining Inflammatory Cell States in Rheumatoid Arthritis Joint Synovial Tissues by Integrating Single-cell Transcriptomics and Mass Cytometryimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,337 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 829 out of 57,822
- In immunology: 10 out of 1,387
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 355 out of 57,822
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 760 out of 57,822
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!