Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,506 bioRxiv papers from 243,425 authors.
Author: Riita Lahesmaa
- Most recently observed institution: Turku Centre for Biotechnology, Univ of Turku and Åbo Akademi University
- All-time downloads: 2,891 (rank: 16,941 (tie) out of 243,425)
- immunology: 2,891 (rank: 185 (tie) out of 9,701)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genome-wide CRISPR screens in T helper cells reveal pervasive cross-talk between activation and differentiationimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,891 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 956 out of 52,506
- In immunology: 11 out of 1,212
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,394 out of 52,506
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,870 out of 52,506
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!