Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 52,310 bioRxiv papers from 242,606 authors.
Author: Jeffrey Wiser
- Most recently observed institution: Information Systems Health IT, Northrop Grumman, Rockville, MD, 20850
- All-time downloads: 3,515 (rank: 13,562 (tie) out of 242,658)
- immunology: 3,515 (rank: 139 (tie) out of 9,642)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The 10,000 Immunomes Project: A resource for human immunologyimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,515 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 661 out of 52,319
- In immunology: 8 out of 1,205
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 16,619 out of 52,319
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,595 out of 52,319
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!