Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 45,367 bioRxiv papers from 204,202 authors.
Author: David W Burt
- Most recently observed institution: The University of Queensland
- All-time downloads: 763 (rank: 54,977 (tie) out of 204,202)
- genomics: 763 (rank: 11,501 (tie) out of 24,480)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The quail as an avian model system: its genome provides insights into social behaviour, seasonal biology and infectious disease responsegenomics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
The Avian RNAseq Consortium: a community effort to annotate the chicken genomegenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 763 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 7,052 out of 45,367
- In genomics: 1,137 out of 3,371
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 34,263 out of 45,367
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 32,586 out of 45,367
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Overall metrics (New!)
- The API
- About the project
- Email newsletter
- Rxivist preprint
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!