Author: Per Sjödin
- Most recently observed institution: Uppsala University
- All-time downloads: 6,937 (rank: 12,681 (tie) out of 380,908)
- evolutionary biology: 6,937 (rank: 244 (tie) out of 19,531)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Ancient genomes from southern Africa pushes modern human divergence beyond 260,000 years agoevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 6,937 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 429 out of 88,816
- In evolutionary biology: 12 out of 5,435
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 11,317 out of 88,816
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20,299 out of 88,816
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!