Author: Sarah Medland
- Most recently observed institution: QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute
- All-time downloads: 226 (rank: 297,331 (tie) out of 379,082)
- genetics: 226 (rank: 29,934 (tie) out of 35,032)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Developmental changes within the genetic architecture of social communication behaviour: A multivariate study of genetic variance in unrelated individualsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 226 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 64,276 out of 88,402
- In genetics: 3,522 out of 4,590
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 86,290 out of 88,402
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 85,643 out of 88,402
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!