Author: Amanda JL Ridley
- Most recently observed institution: University of Manchester
- All-time downloads: 207 (rank: 730,136 (tie) )
- immunology: 161 (rank: 49,034 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Chemokines form complex signals during inflammation and disease that can be decoded by extracellular matrix proteoglycansimmunology more details view paper
No download data for this paper yet.
Chemokine CXCL4 interactions with extracellular matrix proteoglycans mediate wide-spread non-receptor mediated immune cell recruitmentimmunology more details view paper
- Downloaded 207 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 173,657
- In immunology: 5,782
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 33,167
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,260
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!